[Slackbuilds-users] help testing new package

Greg' Ar Tourter artourter at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 15:34:43 UTC 2020

Thanks for this Fellype,

from the error:
FileSupport.c:57:10: fatal error: ogr_api.h: No such file or directory
   57 | #include <ogr_api.h>
compilation terminated.

it looks like you are missing the gdal package.

it should require netcdf gdal and udunits (and their requirements). On
current I have used the version of gdal and proj from Ponce SBo-git repo

Cheers

Greg