[Slackbuilds-users] nvidia-driver-440.64 submitted

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 05:32:12 UTC 2020

Hello, everyone.

I hope everyone is surviving the Viral Apocalypse in good health and
spirits.

I just posted updates to the Long Lived Branch nvidia-440.64 driver,
compatible, hopefully, with both 14.2 and current. This will be my last
14.2 release, except for bug fixes, until 15.0.  I will then release a
cleaned up buildscript for 15.0.  That update will be my last nvidia
script. Thus, this script is now up for grabs.

I've since moved on to AMD NAVI GPU and the full open source
X.org/Mesa/kernel 5.4.x stack works plenty good enough for my needs and
gaming addiction.

The nvidia driver my second script for SBo many moons ago. It's a bit
melancholy to let it go after all this time.

Here's to another 10 years.
-Ed