[Slackbuilds-users] netcdf package update

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at slackbuilds.org
Sat May 9 17:17:52 UTC 2020

> Any admin with opinions on this? I still haven't received anything back
> from David.

>> I was wondering if David Spencer was was still active here. I have send
>> him a couple of emails earlier this months about updating his netcdf
>> slackbuild but I haven't received any replies from either of his email
>> addresses. I noticed that at least one of his script has been updated by
>> someone else but without changing the maintainership.
>>
>> I am happy to update it myself or take over but not sure what is going on.

David is dealing with personal issue, so he may not be around for a while.

As of netcdf, i think it's ok to bump this package with a simple
condition that every package that depends on netcdf must be tested to
avoid breakage.

So far, i can only see GMT, grace, nco, and ncview
If you can test them before sending the update, it would be much
appreciated.

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo