[Slackbuilds-users] cmake too old issues

Tim Dickson dickson.tim at googlemail.com
Wed May 27 15:03:21 UTC 2020

Just a note to say I was successful in adding a private version of cmake
to the script
for details in case anyone else has the same problem, I posted the steps
in the
answer to my own query on linuxquestions.org

https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/problem-with-newer-cmake-options-run-on-slackware-cmake-3-5-2-a-4175674772/

Regards, Tim