[Slackbuilds-users] Google chrome?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat May 30 12:34:36 UTC 2020

On Fri, 29 May 2020, Andrew Payne wrote:

> Hi Rich, I maintain Brave which tracks Chromium. No dependencies and no
> compiling, so you might want to test it as a Chromium substitute.

Andrew,

Thanks very much for the offer but four browsers (firefox, opera. chromium,
chrome) are more than sufficient. :-)

As I wrote earlier, the problem wasn't the browser (except for the
applicaion's non-support for firefox). While the other three browsers could
access the main ringcentral page it needed to access another site/page but
xdg-open could not find the desired URL. Their direct access client works.

Regards,

Rich