[Slackbuilds-users] Google chrome?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat May 30 12:38:24 UTC 2020

On Fri, 29 May 2020, Jeremy Hansen wrote:

> I know you already got your answer, but I've found the best way to install
> an up-to-date chrome is to use ruario's latest-chrome script.
> https://gist.github.com/ruario/9672759

Jeremy,

That's good to know. I use firefox as my everyday browser; opera when a site
doesn't support it. Chromium has worked fine the few times I used it as a
last resort. I'm still deciding whether to let Chrome stey installed or
remove it wasn't a solution to the immediate need.

Best regards,

Rich