[Slackbuilds-users] Clementine up for grabs

Andrzej Telszewski atelszewski at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 19:48:34 UTC 2020

On 03/11/2020 06:29, Jeremy Hansen wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 2, 2020, 12:21 PM Dave Woodfall <dave at slackbuilds.org
> <mailto:dave at slackbuilds.org>> wrote:
>
>     I no longer want to maintain clementine.  I haven't used it for
>     a very long time.  There is still some development happening, as I
>     often get emails from github about commits etc.
>
>     If anyone would like to take it over, they are welcome to.  If not,
>     I'll mark it as orphaned.
>

> I haven't used it before, but I was a big fan of the old amarok. If
> someone already uses it and wants to take over, I'm totally fine with
> that, but if no one else claims it by the end of the week, I'll take
> it over.
>
> Jeremy

I'm actually using *Clementine* as my main music player.
I'll happily take it over.
I'm bold enough to say that I'm better fir than Jeremy, because I
actually use it. :->

On the other hand, I use it to play local collection exclusively, I
don't use services like Spotify.
And for that reason, I will not be able to reassure correct operation
for networked services.

If you find me a good fit for the job, I'm ready to take it. :-)

Cheers!

--
Andrzej