[Slackbuilds-users] network/tribler

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 08:01:06 UTC 2020

Does anyone want tribler? It used to work (sort-of; slow and buggy),
but one of its many dependencies got updated at some point and broke
it. I don't use this software, and just don't have the giveadamn
necessary to fix it. Plus, it's outdated, and the new version has a
new list of python dependencies, some of which aren't on SBo and I
don't like or know python well enogh to want to add and maintain them.

I would rather lick a running belt sander than ever touch tribler
again. So if nobody takes me up on this offer, I'm going to mark it
orphaned in a week.