[Slackbuilds-users] Submission failureR; SlackBuilds-users Digest, Vol 173, Issue 4

sborg63 sborg63 at disroot.org
Sun Sep 6 12:09:17 UTC 2020

I had sometimes this problem as well, but then there is/was a message
about 'white-listing' the email-address. Apparently not all
email-servers (the one the SBo response will be send to) are immediately
trusted by the receiving end. The email/submission might be accepted
after trying the submission again, 5 min or so later. A bot wouldn't
care about a rejected mail, a human might and try again (I think it's
dubbed 'grey-listing').

So, I would  try again..

HTH,

Rob