[Slackbuilds-users] Opensmtpd build error

Arnaud arnaud.garcia-fernandez at laposte.net
Wed Aug 25 12:42:52 UTC 2021

> I'm sorry but I haven't look at it for an update: you should ask those
> informations to an eventual maintainer but, as I explained in the previous
> mail, at the moment there isn't one.
>
> Matteo
>
> Il giorno mar 24 ago 2021 alle ore 11:04 karthik krishna <
> karthikkris23 at gmail.com> ha scritto:
>
> > Thanks
> > If i need to use the latest version how do i build it ?
> > what changes would i need to make in the slackbuild script?
> > I updated the version info in the slackbuild script but that doesn't seem
> > to help

If you get the latest Slackbuild from the git repository's master branch, it is
on version 6.6.4p1.
A simple version bump to 6.8.0p2 works perfectly on -current :
VERSION=6.8.0p2 ./opensmtpd.SlackBuild

That's the easiest way to do it !

Slackbuild's git is there : git://git.slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds.git
Always uses this on -current, until 15.0 is out (or even after, but at least
until).

 - Yth.