[Slackbuilds-users] audo/clam*

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 20:53:41 UTC 2021

audio/clam
audio/clam_annotator
audio/clam_voice2midi

Does anyone use these? Has anyone ever found them useful? I put them
on SBo 11+ years ago, and in all that time, I've never actually used
them other than occasional testing to make sure they work. They've
been unmaintained upstream since 2014, too.

I'm looking for a new maintainer, someone who actually uses and will
be motivated to spend some time on these. They won't build on -current
because -current's scons is python3, and the SConstruct scripts in the
sources are written for python 2.

I don't love these enough to spend any time porting the scons scripts
to python 3, so unless someone wants to take on the job, these builds
with disappear.

Any takers?