[Slackbuilds-users] ZFS maintenance

Marcin Szychowski szycha at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 22:07:06 UTC 2021

Hi folks,

I am sorry that I did not reply to your polite e-mails and inquiries within
an acceptable timeframe.  As it turned out, I no longer have enough time
and resources to offer proper maintenance of ZFS package, especially in
terms of "thorough real-world testing" [1] before updating.  I also use ZFS
less than nearly four years ago when I picked up this task from the
previous maintainer.

I'm glad ZFS package has found a new maintainer.  Good luck, Markus!

Thank you very much for your help, your input and your patience.

--
Stay safe. Stay healthy. Stay free.
Marcin.

Footnotes: