[Slackbuilds-users] Fwd: Re: Fresh soundkonverter download fails to buildx

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Fri Feb 19 00:53:11 UTC 2021

[Sent only to the OP a few minutes ago. My mistake]

I assume that you have a not_so_clean Slackware system, with missing or
replaced (non genuine Slackware) packages or added packages conflicting with
the genuine Slackware ones.

This line:
usr/local/include/cdda_interface.h:87:31: error: expected ‘:’ before ‘;’
token
provides an example as this header in Slackware is in /usr/include/cdda/, no
in usr/local/include/

So yes that's your fault. In my opinion, at least.

Best regards,

Didier