[Slackbuilds-users] Upgrading packages

Heiko Rosemann heiko.rosemann at web.de
Sat Feb 27 15:27:34 UTC 2021

<Reposting to mailing list - sorry Rich, I didn't mean to send the first
message to you privately>

Rich,

the BUILD number was increased. sbopkg will install
python3-PyQt5-5.13.2-x86_64-2_SBo.

So even though it's the same upstream version, the maintainer changed
something in the build that leads him to believe you're better off
rebuilding.

I seem to recall you had troubles before when you didn't install the
updated package.

HTH,
Heiko