[Slackbuilds-users] python-certifi and python3-certifi

Benjamin Trigona-Harany slackbuilds at jaxartes.net
Sat Jan 2 18:44:16 UTC 2021

python-certifi now has Python 3 as a mandatory dependency, which makes
python3-cetifi unnecessary. I'll be removing python3-certifi, so maintainers
should update their REQUIRES accordingly and users should remove python3-
certifi and rebuild python-certifi after the next update.

If anyone else with overlapping packages like this adds mandatory Python 3
support to their Python 2 package, let me know and I'll remove my Python 3
version.

Thanks, Ben