[Slackbuilds-users] stone_soup

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 06:34:32 UTC 2021

On 1/6/21, Jude DaShiell <jdashiel at panix.com> wrote:
> Has anyone else tried to update from 0.24 to 0.25 yet?
> I did and got quite far into the build process until:
> cp: will not overwrite just-created
> '/tmp/SBo/package-stone_soup/usr/doc/stone_soup-0.25.0/CREDITS.txt' with
> '/tmp/SBo/package-stone_soup/usr/share/games/crawl/docs/CREDITS.txt'

Confirmed, I get the same error here.

As a temporary workaround, edit the SlackBuild, find the "cp -a"
command that includes CREDITS.txt (it's at line 109), and remove
CREDITS.txt from the command (leaving the rest as-is).

A better fix will be forthcoming, but this will let you build the
package for now.