[Slackbuilds-users] yEd update

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 08:57:30 UTC 2021

Il giorno dom 10 gen 2021 alle ore 09:09 mab974 <mab974 at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> I'd like to take over yEd which is orphaned and update it to 3.20.1.

it's yours, thanks for stepping in!

> The source is currently  hosted at ponce.cc.
> I suppose this is a temporary situation.

yes, it was because the old download link was broken.

> And what about the confirmation requested during the official download ?

as they introduced a confirmation you can add a block to the README
similar to the one in jdk, something like

YOU MUST ACCEPT THE DOWNLOAD AGREEMENT BEFORE
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE YED BINARY PACKAGE.
THIS MEANS THAT YOU HAVE TO USE SOME SORT OF WEB
BROWSER, E.G. FIREFOX, TO DOWNLOAD IT.  LINKS, WGET,
ET AL WILL NOT WORK.