[Slackbuilds-users] stone_soup

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Sun Jan 10 11:08:39 UTC 2021

Hi Jude,

it's available from https;//slackbuilds.org packaging SDL2_image as
others pointed out.

Running sqg -p stone_soup gives the queue file
/var/lib/sbopkg/queues/stone_soup.sqf
with this content:
SDL2
SDL2_image
python3
python3-PyYAML
lua
stone_soup

Then running sbopkg -i and when asked typing Q to use the  queuefile
works (it only builds and install SDL2_image, python3-PyYAML and stone
soup in Slint that you use because SDL2 python3 and lua are already there).

Then crawl crashes at startup, but that's probably unrelated
Here's the log (same  in crawl-ascii):
Data directory '/usr/share/games/crawl/dat/' found.
  Regenerating des: /usr/share/games/crawl/dat/des/arrival/._simple.des
  /usr/share/games/crawl/dat/des/arrival/._simple.des:1: syntax error,
unexpected
  CHARACTER, expecting $end

That's all I know. I am not that much of a gamer <smile>

Didier