[Slackbuilds-users] qwt-6.1.6 fails to build

Dave Woodfall dave at slackbuilds.org
Sun Jan 17 22:09:01 UTC 2021

On 17/01/21 13:57,
Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> put forth the proposition:
> On Sun, 17 Jan 2021, Didier Spaier wrote:
> > All the SlackBuilds @ SBo should be run in a full Slackware
> > installation. Period.
> >
> > So please complete your installatipon (meaning all packages shipped in
> > the distribution should be installed and none removed) before reporting
> > an issue.
> This desktop had 14.2/x86_64 installed when built. Since then it's been
> patched with core and SBo packages.
> What's a 'full' Slackware installation if not all packages on the
> distribution DVDs? Since qwt-6.1.3, -6.1.4, and -6.1.5 built without
> problems you're suggesting that my system must have become non-full since
> then?
> Rich

A full 14.2 system includes qt4.

If you say that you don't have it installed then either you removed
it, or you didn't know that it was installed?

--
Dave

Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over,
pinning you underneath.  At night, the ice weasels come.
	 --Friedrich Nietzsche