[Slackbuilds-users] qwt-6.1.6 fails to build

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Mon Jan 18 00:10:04 UTC 2021

Le 18/01/2021 à 00:01, Rich Shepard a écrit :
 > Silly me. I thought it was replaced by the SBo Qt5.

Juts bear in mind that a package included in the Slackware distribution
always come from a Slackware repository and nowhere else.

The good way to check the changes is to read the ChangeLog.
For Slackware64-14.2 it is:
https://mirrors.slackware.com/slackware/slackware64-14.2/ChangeLog.txt

An associated RSS feed is also available here:
https://mirrors.slackware.com/feeds/slackware64-14.2.rss

It is also advisable to register to the slackware-security mailing list:
http://www.slackware.com/lists/

Didier