[Slackbuilds-users] vlc had a security update

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Sat Jan 23 20:08:10 UTC 2021

Case closed, I think.

Top of http://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-14.2.1/ChangeLog.txt below:
Saturday 23 January 2021
kernel-firmware-20210119_0578970-noarch-1slint: Upgraded.
libgcrypt-1.8.6-x86_64-2slint.txz: Rebuilt
   included /usr/lib64/libgcrypt.la
libgpg-error-1.41-x86_64-1slint.txz:Upgraded.
  included /usr/lib64/libgpg-error.la
vlc-3.0.12-x86_64-1slint.txz:Upgraded.

It took some time to get that uploaded because of an issue with rsync on the
server slackware.uk that fortunately Tadgy quickly fixed.

Caveat: I have not updated the zillion of dependencies listed there:
http://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-14.2.1/slint/vlc-3.0.12-x86_64-1slint.dep

Cheers,
Didier