[Slackbuilds-users] SlackBuilds Template Changes

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at slackbuilds.org
Mon Jul 5 09:11:25 UTC 2021

Hi everyone

We just want to update with the progress we have been doing in the last
few weeks as well some changes that is happening during this development
cycle.

First, we have finished first batch of Python2/3 transition and
hopefully we didn't miss anything. There will be some exceptions here
and there but we will try to make as consistent as possible.

Second, there has been some changes in the default templates. At this
point, the changes are in template's master branch which can be seen
here: https://git.slackbuilds.org/templates/log/. These change were
ported from Slackware main tree. There is one last change that hasn't
been merged into SBo master branch and that work in progress is still
being reviewed but it can be seen in this branch
(https://git.slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds/log/?h=user/pprkut/template-changes)

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo