[Slackbuilds-users] pdfstudio and pdfstudioviewer up for grabs

Thomas Morper thomas at beingboiled.info
Tue Jun 29 11:17:15 UTC 2021

On Fri, 25 Jun 2021, Alexander Verbovetsky wrote:

> pdfstudio/pdfstudioviewer upstream stopped providing deb packages

The download page still looks like there might be a debian package, »To
install PDF Studio on multiple computers through command-line, you may use
our 64 bit Debian package (right-click and save link as)«, but the
download link is broken.

I e-mailed their support about this, and as expected the answer was
utterly useless, simply stating "there is no Debian package", completely
ignoring the info and the broken link from the download page.

I guess that's it then.