[Slackbuilds-users] Updates on -current

Ozan Türkyılmaz ozan.turkyilmaz at gmail.com
Tue May 18 06:22:00 UTC 2021

HeyAll,

I checked out my packages on -current and here's the status:
splint - broken compile.
pychm - built fine. There's couple of patches upstream
prelink - built fine.
mkvtoolnix - built fine with the latest version. Version bump was waiting
for -current anyway. QT5 included in -current now.
libupnp and libupnpn-legacy built fine.
liboop built fine
libebml built fine
libmatroska built fine
kildclient built fine. Version bump to 3.2.0 possible but it needs gtkspell3
gsnmp built fine
gnet built fine
fortune-ASR built fine. (I graduated from university 12 years ago but the
link still works. I don't remember my password. Good thing there is no need
for an update.)
chm2pdf built fine
boncuk it needs QT4. Patches to build with QT5. It's not updated for a long
time. As I read, it just needs fixing headers. I will give it a try. If it
works, I fork a copy to my gitlab account.
chatbot-Eliza built fine
aMule - built fine. Also there's a new release and it's built fine. I don't
really use amule anymore. Any users?
bootchard - built fine and I charted my -current boot.
cldr- built fine
iBus-Anthy built fine but its development stuck.

Regards,
Ozan