[Slackbuilds-users] Mailing list subscription instructions

Gerardo Zamudio gerardo.zamudio at linux.com
Mon May 31 20:22:08 UTC 2021

On 2021-05-31 2:26 pm, Andy Goth wrote:
> I can't find any instructions on how to actually subscribe to the
> mailing list, so I had to work it out from the GNU Mailman
> documentation.
>
> Per their documentation, there's typically a subscription web form,
> but if you have one, you don't seem to have it linked anywhere.

Hello Andy

In the footer of every page at SlackBuilds.org there is a link labeled
Mailing Lists. Clicking this link takes you to
https://lists.slackbuilds.org/ and here you can click on Slackbuilds
mailing lists to see an overview of lists.

Click on SlackBuilds-users and you will find the sign up web form.

Regards
--
Gerardo Zamudio