[Slackbuilds-users] sbopkg -c note

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Thu Oct 21 09:44:50 UTC 2021

Note: repo version not obtainable by standard method, may be inaccurate.
Can this be cleared by now or should it be cleared later by configuration?
One thing I have noticed about slackware and maybe this applies to other
linux distros is that the /tmp directory tree tends to be rather permanent
unless cleaned out every so often.  I've had instances where the root user
ran out of space on the system and this was with I think the standard 30gb
root partition install space a while ago.
I need to go through logs and clean some of those out too so disk quota
situations don't happen again for a while.