[Slackbuilds-users] lua-lpeg

Ruben Schuller sb at rbn.im
Fri Sep 24 15:01:06 UTC 2021

Hi list!

I had a mail exchange with Benjamin Trigona-Harany and he agreed that i
might take over his lua-lpeg SlackBuild. I also modified the SlackBuild
to build and install lua-lpeg for every available lua version (5.1,
5.2, 5.3). Please see the attached patches for this modification and
the takeover (the takeover patch also contains modifications for the
building with all luas, which is a bit ugly, i can redo these patches if
you want :)

Cheers
Ruben