[Slackbuilds-users] another submission i can not delete

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at slackbuilds.org
Mon Apr 4 01:28:31 UTC 2022

> sorry to bother again i want to make a submission of wlroots again but it
> say *File exists;* a submission by the name 'wlroots' is already pending
> approval. it was already deleted before.

Done, you can resubmit
again, please read my note in last public update

Please note that if you want one of your submission to be removed and it
is a dependency for another script, all must be removed and resubmitted
again in the correct order.
Eg. A -> B -> C and A gets rejected, then you need to remove C, then B,
and lastly A.

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo