[Slackbuilds-users] Contacting Audrius Kažukauskas

Arnaud arnaud.garcia-fernandez at laposte.net
Tue Apr 12 17:30:44 UTC 2022

> Hi!
>
> 	I've tried contacting Audrius Kažukauskas 3 weeks ago, about his
> SlackBuilds, but received no answers.
> His last contribution was more than a year ago.
>
> Does anyone know if he's still active and well ?
>
> Else I my need to upgrade some of his packages (redis and hg-git, probably some
> containerd/runc related stuff too as I use them at work).
>
> Thanks,
>
> 	- Yth.

Hello fellow Slackers,

	seeing as I've still had answers neither from Audrius, nor from anybody
on the list with informations, I'll take over maintainance of some of his
SlackBuilds.
Namely :
 - dulwich: it is the python2 build, I already maintain python3-dulwich.
 - hg-git: doesn't work as it is, needs update to python3
 - pgbadger, pgsanity: if nobody wants them, I already maintain psycopg2.
 - redis: I use it, already updated at home, I'm ok with keeping it up-to-date.
 - graphviz: I use it too.
 - pypy, pypy3: python stuff, I already have so many, what's two or ten more ?
 - smem, iotop: why not ?
 - uwsgi: interesting, I'll look into it.

There are also a lot of container/docker related SlackBuilds there, some not very
up-to-date. If nobody wishes to care for them, I may step up in a few weeks, but
I'd be glad not to add too much stuff on my plate.
This concerns those SlackBuilds, at least :
 - python2-cached-property
 - python2-docker-pycreds
 - python2-docker
 - python2-dockerpty
 - python2-texttable
 - containerd
 - docker-cli
 - docker-compose
 - docker-machine-kvm
 - docker-machine
 - docker-proxy
 - docker
 - runc
 - tini
I have not checked whether the python2 packages exists in python3 version and
could be removed as requirements of docker related stuff, switching everything to
python3.

If all that's OK, I'll submit updates (for the first list only) this week.

Cheers :)

	- Yth / Arnaud.