[Slackbuilds-users] Hosting source tarballs

Daniel Prosser dpross1100 at msn.com
Wed Apr 13 19:45:17 UTC 2022

I would like to submit an update for one of my SlackBuilds, xflr5. The
source code for this is only available via a per-request snapshot from
the project's "Code" section on SourceForge, which can't be obtained by
a direct link in a repeatable way. It's been awhile since I updated
this, and I forgot how I uploaded a source tarball the last time. It
looks like the current one is hosted on sbosrcarch. I also recall
uploading things to an SBo source code repository on SourceForge in the
past with ftp, but I can't remember the details of how that worked
either. Can someone help me out?

Regards,

Dan