[Slackbuilds-users] Hosting source tarballs

Daniel Prosser dpross1100 at msn.com
Thu Apr 14 14:15:33 UTC 2022

Willy,

Thanks. That wasn't really clear to me, but I remembered how to upload
to slackbuildsdirectlinks on SourceForge. For anyone wondering:

 1. You need a SourceForge account and Willy to give you appropriate
    permissions to the slackbuildsdirectlinks project.
 2. Use sftp to connect to <username>@frs.sourceforge.net
 3. Navigate to /home/frs/project/slackbuildsdirectlinks and create a
    directory there for your SlackBuild if it doesn't already exist.
 4. Upload the file.

Note: mc can handle connecting and uploading the file with SFTP.

Dan