[Slackbuilds-users] Admins - Question about Brave browser

Andrew Payne phalange at komputermatrix.com
Fri Apr 15 20:27:57 UTC 2022

I'll pose this to the admins.

I would be happy to add this to the readme:

This slackbuild will adjust MIME settings for Brave. If you
wish to retain your current MIME settings, you can remove:

if [ -x /usr/bin/update-mime-database ]; then
    /usr/bin/update-mime-database usr/share/mime >/dev/null 2>&1
fi

from the doinst.sh file before building.

++

OR pull the MIME lines out of doinst.sh altogether.

Thoughts?