[Slackbuilds-users] WebPage Source Code

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at slackbuilds.org
Sat Apr 16 06:53:59 UTC 2022

> It's not really about changes needed but other people looking at the
> source and fixing around. I see a lot of projects put their web page in
> git repo as well as their program and let people fix bugs etc.
> Also I see a lot of emails about packages not showing up in pending yet
> not allowing the submission.

If people send in proper way, it will showed up in /pending
Once it's approved, it will be moved to /ready, waiting for public
update in weekend.

If things go wrong, it will be rejected and need to be submitted again.
The workflow has been working well so far
if you remove a submission, then you need to make sure it's not a new
dependency for another new script that you submit.
For example you submit new script A which is a new dependency for new
script B and then A got rejected. You need to remove B first, and then A
or else the system will reject the removal because it will make B broken
without A being approved first.

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo