[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20220416.1

Slackbuilds sbo at linuxgalaxy.org
Sat Apr 16 20:13:04 UTC 2022

On 4/15/22 22:48, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote:
> Please use sbo-maintainer-tools
> (https://slackbuilds.org/repository/15.0/system/sbo-maintainer-tools) to
> test your script before you submit it, either via github/gitlab or
> submission form. It's the same tool we used to check your submissions.

FYI,

Clicking on the link (via Thunderbird -> Firefox) results in

Sorry, that page could not be found on SlackBuilds.org.

However from the main https://slackbuilds.org page, browsing (with 15.0
in drop down list)

repository -> system -> sbo-maintainer-tools

gets to the right place.  The URL in the address bar is the same but has
a trailing /; if I copy that one to a new tab/window it works.  If I
manually copy the posted link above it fails.

TL;DR:

posted link = bad
https://slackbuilds.org/repository/15.0/system/sbo-maintainer-tools

correct link = good