[Slackbuilds-users] THE.SlackBuild

B. Watson urchlay at slackware.uk
Sun Apr 17 15:31:43 UTC 2022

On Sun, 17 Apr 2022, Richard Narron wrote:

> For example after reading the THE install document, I know that the program
> has a text ncurses version, a graphical X11 version and that it runs on
> Red Hat Linux.

The README already tells you two of those things: That there's a "text
mode and native X11 application", and "THE uses curses as its screen
handler".

README doesn't say anything about Red Hat, but that's not particularly
useful information to include in a Slackware package anyway. It does
say "most Unix systems".