[Slackbuilds-users] Please your support

Klaatu klaatu at mixedsignals.ml
Mon Apr 18 03:59:03 UTC 2022

I don't find this spammy. Were he a stranger, I would feel differently, but
Dimitris maintains several SlackBuild scripts:
https://slackbuilds.org/advsearch.php?q=Zlatanidis&stype=maint

He also produces a very useful tool `slpkg` (among others) for use with SBo.

Is seems reasonable to ask other users of SBo to take a moment to click what
is essentially a "Like" button, so that his prospective employer sees that his
work online actually has an impact on people.

Personally I hope Dimitris gets the job he's applying for, and is well paid,
and can continue to work on SBo and SBo-related tools well into the future.
Imaginary Internet Stars are mostly free (clicking buttons took about 5
minutes of my time), so I've given him a bunch.