[Slackbuilds-users] office/brscan4 (Brother scanner utility)

Erich Ritz erich.public at protonmail.com
Wed Apr 20 15:10:32 UTC 2022

Hello list,

I wrote a SlackBuild for brscan4 a while back; when submissions opened up for 15.0 2 things happened:

1. SBo admins rejected my submission due to download URL (see notes in README).
2. sane-airscan was added to SBo.

I tried out sane-airscan and it works for me, so I decided to use that instead and abandon brscan4.

However it occurred to me that maybe someone else would benefit from using brscan4 over sane-airscan, so here it is in case anyone would like to use it:

https://gitlab.com/ErichRitz/slackbuilds/-/tree/brscan4/office/brscan4

Erich