[Slackbuilds-users] abandoning all my slackbuilds

Erich Ritz erich.public at protonmail.com
Sun Apr 24 20:55:49 UTC 2022

------- Original Message -------

Note this text on http://slackbuilds.org/submit/

> If you are not the current MAINTAINER you need permission from that person to take over.

I believe this email thread constitutes appropriate permission :)  I would just add a note about it in the "additional notes" text field provided on the submission page.

Alternatively, a git pull request / merge request is acceptable as well - just be sure to note that you are taking over maintainership and point to this email thread.

I say all this not as an admin, but as someone who has taken over maintainership before.

Erich