[Slackbuilds-users] hyperscan fails to build

Logan Rathbone poprocks at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 16:41:04 UTC 2022

On Mon, Apr 25, 2022 at 05:39:24AM EDT, Ruben Schuller wrote:
> 2022-04-25 Logan Rathbone <poprocks at gmail.com>:
> > On Sun, Apr 24, 2022 at 05:23:15PM EDT, Ruben Schuller wrote:
> > > [...]
> >
> > It built fine for me.
> >
> > Are you on 15.0 or current?  Perusing through the system headers I saw
> > some comment that SIGSTKSZ was being redefined from a constant to
> > something potentially variable in glibc >= 2.34.  So if you're on
> > current with glibc 2.35, you may be getting a build failure that is
> > not reproducible on 15.0.
>
> Thanks! That was the issue, it builds fine on 15.0. Could have thought
> about that, sorry for the noise!

No worries! You can always report issues of SlackBuilds not building on
current on this LQ thread:

https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/sbo-scripts-not-building-on-current-read-1st-post-pls-4175561999/

Looks like someone has already noticed this thread on the ML and
cross-posted to that thread, but in future it may be a useful resource.

Regards,
Logan (poprocks)