[Slackbuilds-users] Taking over maintenance

fourtysix andtwo fourtysixandtwo at sliderr.net
Fri Apr 29 19:18:45 UTC 2022

I was wondering if that might be the best (easiest?) solution.  I've only
tested the updated versions of werkzeug, click, and Flask against each
other so far.

We can take this offline, compare notes and come up with a plan of attack
there if that's ok with you?

FYI, I'm working on the ones with the shortest list of dependencies first
to get them out of the way.

Cheers