[Slackbuilds-users] [SlackBuilds] ocp [Re: Updates - 20220806]

dchmelik at gmail.com dchmelik at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 05:43:31 UTC 2022

On 8/6/22 10:30 PM, dchmelik at gmail.com wrote:
> Open Cubic Player (ocp) SlackBuild is now broken: looks for
> unifont.ttf but gnu-unifont dependency only has .otf.
I see that unlike for decades, it now requires giving special parameters
to gnu-unifont dependency.... that's no problem then, though I can't
build on Slackware 15+current for other reasons (probably builds on
Slackware 15 stable) and want to learn how to use chroot with (to save
space) overlayfs to build packages in.