[Slackbuilds-users] nim is upgrade-able but unmaintained

Ruben Schuller sb at rbn.im
Tue Aug 16 14:29:58 UTC 2022

Hi list,

nim is upgrade-able to 1.6.6, one just needs to set VERSION and update
the download. Benjamin Trigona-Harany isn't maintaining it anymore (he
dropped all his builds), despite being listed.

I'm not really in the mood of picking this up for maintenance. I just
wanted to play with nim and can barely keep up with most of the stuff I
maintain :)

Despite this, see this branch for a update to the nim SlackBuild, feel
free to merge it. https://gitlab.com/rbnrbn/slackbuilds/-/tree/nim

Kind Regards
Ruben