[Slackbuilds-users] Maintain libcurl-gnutls

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 17:19:24 UTC 2022

I don't use spotify but if libcurl-tls is actually a dependency of the
newer version it could be easier for him, yes, but ultimately it's his
call...
if you instead wish not to maintain it anymore you could also drop it and
if he needs it for spotify he will have to maintain it (no other things in
the repository depend on it) or it will be removed from the repository.

Matteo