[Slackbuilds-users] [SlackBuilds] plan9port overwrites system defualts (and that isn't documented)

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 06:52:02 UTC 2022

FWIW I tested building it on a freshly installed slackware64-15.0 and a
freshly installed slackware64-current and from my test nothing gets
installed in /usr/man neither during the build procedure or in the package
contents causing overwrites when the package gets installed, so I'm, again,
not able to reproduce what you are reporting.
I suggest you, again, to test in a freshly installed environment (with even
no custom environment variables or aliases) before reporting.

Matteo