[Slackbuilds-users] gaupol slackbuild up for grab

KG Hammarlund kghammarlund at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 09:52:41 UTC 2022

I contacted the maintainer Andrés Barboza, suggesting updating to latest
version and changing to Python3. Got the following reply:

"I'm no longer maintaining Slackbuilds scripts. Feel free to update it
and take the ownership."

Since I'm running Slackware-current and haven't the time to manage a
parallel stable 15.0 system plus that I also lack the skill to make
other than very simple script adjustment I'm sorry to say that
maintenance is beyond my capabilities. Maybe someone else is interested?

Best,

Karl