[Slackbuilds-users] I would like librsync and rdiff-backup updated (to 2.3.2 and 2.0.5 respectively)

isaacyu1@isaacyu1.com isaacyu1 at isaacyu1.com
Sat Dec 17 03:39:49 UTC 2022

Hi Ricardo,

In that case, I'll update and take over maintenance of librsync.
Eugen, would you like to take over maintenance of rdiff-backup? If not, I'll upload the update to rdiff-backup (and then orphan rdiff-backup).

In a few days, after we (Ricardo, Eugen and I) finalize maintainership decisions, I will make the pull requests on the SlackBuilds github:
https://github.com/SlackBuildsOrg/slackbuilds

- Isaac