[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20221217.1

marav marav8 at free.fr
Sat Dec 17 11:50:57 UTC 2022

Not really

My first intention in the debugging process was to give as much
information as possible.

Sometimes it's useless, but sometimes it helps.

I just noticed a difference between what we have on the page and what we
have on git.
And the fact that slpkg seems to be confused for some reason.

And you're right, the whole slackbuild is fine, because it doesn't care
which version is already installed and it only cares about the version
in the .SlackBuilds and the .tar.gz.