[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20221217.1

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at slackbuilds.org
Sat Dec 17 16:05:07 UTC 2022

> The SQLAlchemy.info and SQLAlchemy.SlackBuild files are consistent (
> Version 1.4.45 ) and DOWNLOAD and MD5SUM are correct in SQLAlchemy.info
>
> The latest version downloaded and tested and built and installed fine here.

We (me and bedlam) have fixed this on the database and we recreated the
tarball and updated the signature to reflect the latest version in our
repository. I don't know how it ended using the old version as the steps
were done sequentially, but it was a good catch.

Thanks for spotting that and reporting it back to us.

please confirm that it's working now?

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo