[Slackbuilds-users] SlackBuilds updates still not working

Konrad J Hambrick kjhambrick at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 11:40:07 UTC 2022

All --

I keep a local `git clone` of 15.0 here on my box and use a very old,
hand-rolled script and the .info files to construct script-wrappers
to build SBo Packages.

My local build-system only had an issue with google-earth where
there was an MD5SUM mismatch in the google-earth.info File.

I was already able to update all the other SBo Packages that I needed
yesterday morning.

I reran `git clone` on 15.0 this morning.

No changes to the git tree since yesterday.

No worries, I emailed Leonard early yesterday morning about
the google-earth MD5SUM issue and he was working with one of the SBo Admins
to re-submit his updated google-earth SlackBuild.

I imagine I'll see an updated google-earth.info file after the next SBo
announcement.

Thanks all and Happy Holidays !

-- kjh