[Slackbuilds-users] I would like librsync and rdiff-backup updated (to 2.3.2 and 2.0.5 respectively)

Ricardo J. Barberis ricardo.barberis at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 00:17:58 UTC 2022

Hi everyone, sorry for my belated reply.

I have (and am using for the past year or so) librsync 2.3.0 and rdiff-backup
2.0.5 on Slackware64 -current. I have my slackbuilds at [0] and [1].

Unfortunately I don't have much time to keep maintaining my slackbuilds
anymore, and I'll probably stop using Slackware altogether in the near future,
so feel free to take over maintenance of these two slackbuilds if you can.

Cheers,

PS: CC'ing SBo to keep them in the loop.

[0] https://github.com/richarson/slackbuilds/tree/master/15.0/librsync
[1] https://github.com/richarson/slackbuilds/tree/master/15.0/rdiff-backup

El viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2022 05:34:26 -03 isaacyu1 at isaacyu1.com

--